• Can't hit continue or advance the game

JakeLeeYes
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

Game date is 15 Jul 2028 and when I hit 'continue' or space bar it just won't do anything. It's not frozen as I can click around other menus but I just cannot progress any further. Its the eve of a friendly that my assistant manager is going to do. I have tried to upload the save but it says the file is too large so I uploaded in OwnCloud although not sure if it is pulling through.

Is this a known issue? It's a v annoying one as I can't do anything in the save!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, @JakeLeeYes, we have placed your save file under review and are currently investigating.

For now, you should be able to bypass the issue by going on holiday for a week as the User above mentioned, thank you.

Hi both. I tried this and the error just occurs on the next game instead. I also tried going back to an old autosave but that got stuck on the city game too

EDIT: Holidaying worked this tine. Thanks both. Very relieved!

Edited by JakeLeeYes

I am having the same issue. I am having to relinquish control let the game process and then the next day arrives , I can click through stuff to do but when it gets to continue to the next day/time i have to relinquish control again. I keep multiple saves just in case one gets corrupt and i tried going back to one of these and redoing what I had done but the error just came back. Any news on a fix yet?

Edited by Pompey Muttley