• Changing your favourite club / appearence after initial set up??

Shi Bloink
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Hi.. apologies if this is the wrong location for this but its driving me crazy!

I installed and set up the game, chose how I look, suit / tracksuit etc..  

Then it asked for my favourite club.. I stupidly chose Liverpool FC... Not realising this is a team in Urugauy!!

To choose the Liverpool in England I needed to chose just Liverpool, so need to change it.

Well fast forward a week and I still havent managed to work out how you can change your club preference after initially setting it.

I have deleted the game from Steam, then re installed, and it takes me back to the opening screen where I just start a new game.. but not the ability to change appearence /favourite clubs.

I'm sorry if this is obvious, I've searched online.. You tube.. and I cant see anything that helps me.. 

If you could point me in the right direction it would be super helpful.. I just dont want to start a year long game with my favourite club being some random South American team.

Thank you!!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, when starting a new save file, you can choose 'edit manager profile' or select 'new manager profile' to select a new 'favourite club'.

However, I don't believe you will be able to change it once you have started a save, unless you have the In-Game-Editor enabled. 1763739012_Screenshot(67).thumb.png.c281eec90383db7a6f20b73bc0e292bc.png