• Crash dumps on 25 August 2027

pro1617
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

I have all the files sent to you on ''OwnCloud''.

Description: Crash dumps on 25 August 2027 22:00 (10:00 PM)

Added files:

25 August 2027.fm (save file)

25 August 2027.dmp (DMP)

25 August 2027.JPG (picture)

Reason: Load the FM save in the old version (23.0.0) of FM and press continue at 22:00, then crash dumps

And I also use a custom database leagues

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, we've tried investigating but unfortunately your custom database is too heavily customised for us to analyse and find the root cause.

54 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we've tried investigating but unfortunately your custom database is too heavily customised for us to analyse and find the root cause.

Will you solve the problem again?
    Last FM and FM20 never had problems with heavy custom database, but FM23 got crash dumps after new update :/
    If the solution doesn't work, please go back to the old update beta... Do you have any old Beta versions? look picture here

image.png.ebbde695568d8ee0d7ba263cab7eb02d.png

Edited by pro1617

Hi, @Zachary Whyte  if it can help i can provide (unless it still is available on owncloud) my own save on a similar (yet an earlier season) issue. My DB is customized too, but no custom league i can assure it (apart from real names). 

That must have been Titou 2023.fm, and yes an attempt had already been made analyzing it (but at the time, i was the only one in your records)

As it occurs past last game of UCL qualifying round, do "you" have, by any chance, change how the competition format change of season 2024-2025 from groups to championship is handled between pre and post last patch ? Logic tells both the OP and i started the UCL campaign on an old version, and an error occured in last version as the competition structure does not match anymore.

Given an update is made other than the classical last data update.

c4f2fbf9-1fd8-4ebc-8250-1c4cc0d4a784.dmp

Edited by Titou