• Extremely High Number of Loan Players Not Played Enough

egesagin
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Hi,

Throughout the past 3 season in my career, I've loaned out lots of players and in many of these cases, the manager isn't playing them even though they signed the player as regular starter. It happens way too often and I really think there's something wrong here. I didn't force them to agree to a higher playing time either, I accepted offers with initially good playing times. They should either:

a) Play the players more, at least only one step below agreed playing time, OR

b) Not send such offers and be better judges of player ability.

Never had that issue in previous years in such severe fashion. You can see attached that I've received two items in the same day. I've also received more items like that in the previous week.

One other thing that bugs me is that even when a player hasn't made a single appearance, the manager will respond by saying "He's playing enough." I can understand that if they at least play a match but come on, if this is intentional, it is just there to troll us. 

Sorry if this is the wrong place by the way. Made sense since it is about loan transfers after all.

Thanks!

loanees.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi @Neil Brock, I've uploaded a file with a recent news item: Ege Sagin - Galatasaray - Loanees.fm

I've played around 3 seasons after that, now my loan manager handles it and he keeps recalling players too. Only the top, top talent who can already play on UCL level can play the agreed amount. No young players for development get to play in lower leagues, despite their talent being on par or regardless of that, despite what the AI offers in the first place. I highly doubt this is normal :/