• Language in Lucerne

Joël1886
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

In Lucerne people speak German, why do I have to send German Players on a language course to learn Italian? All Lucerne Players I looked up speak Italian in the Game, I doubt this is the case in real life.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It is indeed not the case that people in Lucerne speak Italian. This is something that we need to investigate, as it also occurs in Basel.

@Tom Elliott we've had this problem in FM22 as well, IIRC. The regions, cities etc. have their real languages set correctly, but the game still wants players in Swiss German parts to learn Italian. 

• SI Staff
    Just now, aulit said:

It is indeed not the case that people in Lucerne speak Italian. This is something that we need to investigate, as it also occurs in Basel.

@Tom Elliott we've had this problem in FM22 as well, IIRC. The regions, cities etc. have their real languages set correctly, but the game still wants players in Swiss German parts to learn Italian. 

I did check the database earlier and awaited your reply before proceeding - as you say, it's set correctly there so we'll need some guidance from elsewhere, here. I'll move the thread - thanks for raising, @Joël1886.