• National Team Faces

SaMason2012
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

When looking at national teams and their icons, I don't see the faces for France. When I look at the same people in their club squad selections, the faces show up perfectly fine.

The news even gives me the right faces to the right names if a national game was in the talks!

I am currently using the faces and icons from sortitoutsi.net. So far, the faces appears to be replicated perfectly fine into most everything. They just don't show up in France's national squad selection screen.

What I have also noticed is that when I get to the point where I have navigated to these said countries' national squads and clicked into the players, that player's face is no longer possible to pull up until AFTER I run a skin reload. Skin reload fixes the issue where their face disappears, but does not resolve the fact that their national team still can't pull up their faces properly.

Joe Scally in World Cup Social Feed.png

Karim National Icon Hover Report_2.png

Karim National Icon Hover Report.png

Argentina National Squad Selection.png

R Madrid Squad Selection Report.png

France National Squad Report.png

Karim Club Icon Hover Report.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

This is an issue with your custom files, and one to resolve via the file creator rather than ourselves unfortunately!