• New issues introduced since winter update

Heilan Coo
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Since the winter update was released I have started a couple of career saves and noticed the following issues (which never occurred with any saves prior to the winter update)

• Manager Job history: If you change jobs in the off-season, the top two entries get flipped so your new club is 2nd on the list, and your old club is first on the list. The ordering does appear to resolve itself if you visit the manager timeline and then revisit the history but appears incorrectly again if you view the history at a later time.
    • Inbox player updates from other teams' coaches/managers: I seem to get updates from other teams' coaches/managers about players in my squad. For example, I currently manage Bordeaux and I received an update from the assistant manager at Monaco about a player who is in my squad (I never signed him, just inherited him)
    • End-of-season review omitted: For some reason, I never got to see an end-of-season review for my 3rd season at Amiens, and the following season's fixture lists didn't update so I couldn't see upcoming fixtures until they were a few days away from the first pre-season friendly.
    • Transfer budget deductions: If you are using the in-game editor, and transfer a player using the 'Move player to my club' option while specifying a transfer fee, that fee is never deducted from your transfer budget

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, thank you for the posting.

If you could please provide us with some save files with examples of these issues at the ready, thank you.