• No Yellow Cards Showing

robevz
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

not 100% but im pretty sure as im always surprised when it happens..after some games i get suspensions for too many yellow cards but i dont think i have ever seen a yellow card next to a players name going into a game so i never know who is at risk of getting suspended

ive uploaded the save to the cloud its called             Rob Evans - FC Versailles 78 (v03) (v03) (v03) (v03) (v03) (v03).fm

thanks in advance

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

any solution to this?    in the picture is the exact reason why i need it sorted       as before that game no yellow cards were visible telling me about potential bans

YC.png

anyone got a solution for this its over 2 weeks now  kind of annoying going into games not knowing who is one booking away from suspension   i dont know who to take of during games to save them

On 28/03/2023 at 11:15, Zachary Whyte said:

Sorry for the late reply. We will put this under review. 

ny news on this yet buddy? as its still happening

On 28/03/2023 at 11:15, Zachary Whyte said:

Sorry for the late reply. We will put this under review. 

any luck with this buddy im still getting suspensions when they could easily avoided as before going into games none of the screen displays a yellow card symbol ...i think in europe its ok   its ligue 1 thats the problem

• Administrators

Hi @robevz

We believe this could be happening due to the custom files you have installed.

Can you please try removing your custom content and seeing if the issue remains.

10 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @robevz

We believe this could be happening due to the custom files you have installed.

Can you please try removing your custom content and seeing if the issue remains.

what custom content like badges? i do that every single edition with no issues even when fm23 first came out ive done saves with puskas since then also with no issues so no idea why it would play up with the french league