• Overall League Records not showing up

Corey-1232
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I made my own custom league for Ireland, but no League Records are showing up in the Records section. I've simmed 20 years in the future and the Records section is just blank.

This never happened to me before and only starting happening about 2 weeks ago so it could be a bug or am i doing something wrong.

16721017698476584412333611553468.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Most likely is something related to the editor data, so worth uploading a save game file and your editor data and letting us know the file names. Details on how to do so here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

As it is custom data it will have a relatively low priority compared to other issues, so can't guarantee we'll be able to provide you specific info on this one. May be worth having a closer look at the editor file in the meantime. 

On 29/12/2022 at 12:06, Neil Brock said:

Most likely is something related to the editor data, so worth uploading a save game file and your editor data and letting us know the file names. Details on how to do so here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

As it is custom data it will have a relatively low priority compared to other issues, so can't guarantee we'll be able to provide you specific info on this one. May be worth having a closer look at the editor file in the meantime. 

Yep I've looked everywhere and I went back to FM22 and created the same thing and it's working fine so I'm not sure what's happening. I've uploaded Custom Ireland (Save) and Ireland (Editor Data) 

Edited by Corey-1232

• Administrators
    On 31/12/2022 at 00:09, Corey-1232 said:

Yep I've looked everywhere and I went back to FM22 and created the same thing and it's working fine so I'm not sure what's happening. I've uploaded Custom Ireland (Save) and Ireland (Editor Data) 

Thanks for providing, the team will review when they're able to do so. 

2 hours ago, Corey-1232 said:

Any information on this?

I sort of fixed it in my pre-editor league i created.  Load your editor game. Go to the history of that league . Im thinking it's empty so you need to put a record in there.  So for the year before your game starts  say 2021 put a winner , 2nd and 3rd team . You can choose any teams you like.  Don't worry about completion date but tick whether its same year or overlapping year.  

Save , verify and Load your game . Simulate a season and it should show up . I think the game just needs a file to over write .