• Pause and a quick unpause changes the course of a key moment and the players begin to to behave unusual

lespecial
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

I play for quite a long time, have seen a lot of different things, but this is the first time I ran into this. Perhaps someone also had this happen, please let me know. Well, I play with a friend online mode (I for Barça, he for Real). in one of El Clasicos happens a this episode (I will describe on the moments as it was):

- a key moment activates, I'm waiting to see what happens
    - a free kick in our favor, then we lose the ball
    - the opponents also lose the ball quickly and it goes to my CD Bonucci
    - next to them Julian Alvarez, but he was about to go back to defend (not to pressing)
    - KEY EPISODE! my friend decides at this very moment to press pause (change something in the tactical instructions)
    - after quick unpause Alvarez suddenly changes his mind and takes the ball from Bonucci who suddenly decides to hesitate and simply gives it to his opponent
    - then a goal happens and I lose.

I want to know if it was a pause bug or there is nothing unusual here? Again, if anyone has encountered similar please let me know.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Would you be able to provide your PKM from this match, please? As well as a timestamp from when the incident occurred.