• Players confused/concerned about squad selection when they are injured

CFuller
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

My Betis team is about to play a league game against Girona. Central defenders Strahinja Pavlović (strained ankle ligaments) and Anthony Rouault (pulled knee ligaments) are both injured and cannot play.

image.png.f1b4ac05a9ddb12cc1c941c4c87dbd0c.png

When I select my squad and go to the pre-match briefing, I notice that Pavlović is "confused" and Rouault is "concerned" about today's team sheet. If they were confused/concerned because they weren't selected, I'm not sure why they react in this way while they're injured. For what it's worth, Pavlović is a Regular Starter and Rouault is a Squad Player.

Of the other four players who are confused/concerned, Ceballos (Important Player) and Sabaly (Squad Player) are both starting, while Gollini (Backup) and Bragança (Squad Player)

CFuller_Teamsheet.png.dc613b10d6e90bd9d5b8608e8569992c.png

I'm not even sure this is a bug - perhaps the two injured players are concerned about something else? - but I thought I'd report it anyway. Perhaps some further clarification is needed here?

I've uploaded a save file from immediately before the Girona game. You just need to confirm the squad and then the briefing will appear.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

It's not confusion and being concerned for themselves, they're looking at the team as a whole and feeling this way. But appreciate you flagging and it's one our team can take a look at to see if there is something odd going on. 

Thanks.