• Players retiring too young

Ryvesanator
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I was manager of Senegal-U23s, by the end of the first 'European season' 14 players in my squad had retired. All of these players were decent up-and-coming prospects, in contract with a club and most of which made up my starting 11. I looked through the teams of these retiring players and it seemed that each team had multiple players/staff retiring all at once. Most of these players were under the age of 23 and getting game time, so it certainly wasn't supposed to be happening. Attached is an example of 6 of my players retiring in one day. Note none of the 14 players I had retire were injured nor did they have recurring injuries. 

Image 22-11-2022 at 01.45.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators
    On 25/12/2022 at 14:55, adamcyrl said:

i have same problem too, can we fix it? 

We'd ideally need a save game from just before the point the players retire so we can investigate further. 

If you can provide the save game and let us know the players which do retire, we can take a look. Details on how to provide a save game here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

On 27/12/2022 at 00:28, Neil Brock said:

We'd ideally need a save game from just before the point the players retire so we can investigate further. 

If you can provide the save game and let us know the players which do retire, we can take a look. Details on how to provide a save game here - 

i upload save file "Adam Cyrl - Real Madrid (v02) (v02) (v02).fm" in SI Cloud Service. Please fix this, thankyou very much.