• Predicted injuries over 130 since update

Manutd147
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Hi, currently playing an online game 4 seasons in. I am 16 games into the premier league season. Since the update I have been getting regular injuries in matches and training at last count in was 34 injuries since the start of the season with 15 coming in the last 10 matches and that's not including a further 15 training injuries. My injury prediction is now over 130 for the season. I haven't experienced this issue before the update. I leave all training to my assistant manager and rest players as required most matches i will have 2 injuries followed by another 2 in training each game week. Has this been recognised as an issue? 

update: other players in my online save are having the same issue. 1 has over 140 expected injuries and another has over 130. They aren’t getting the same level of injuries as I am yet but I assume that will change. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hapening to me as well. Since the last update I've had a huge increase in major and moderate injuries. I'm in my 9th season currently with Lazio, on average I had 1 - 2 major and around 10 moderate injuries per season.  Haven't made any changes to training or anything really. This season I have 3 major and 17 moderate injuries and I'm just half way through the season. I can barely make a squad anymore.

Yes it’s making the game unplayable. I have kept playing hoping it will resolve itself but if anything it’s worse. For the last 2 match days  I have had 2 injuries in match followed by 2 midweek injuries.

I know its not my bug report but I uploaded my save file Phraxes-Lazio.fm
    I'll try reducing the training load even more but so far its just injury after injury. Worked fine for 8 seasons until update last week.

• Administrators

Hello, @Manutd147

I've had a look at your save. 

Unfortunately the In-Game Editor was not enabled on that save file, so I can't make any changes.

Although, looking at the teams being managed, I'm not seeing any crazy amount of injuries.

We try to keep our injury rate as close to the real world as possible. So if you're  getting more injuries than usual you're most likely just getting unlucky.