• Same date and time for all European matches

teikons82
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Hey lads. In my save, fixtures for all European matches are at the same date and time (i.e. Champions League & Europa League). Even after the group stage. Conference matches are at the next day but still at the same time. All matches! Is it a bug on my save or is this for everyone? Does patch 23.2 fix this? What I'm doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance.

PS. Sorry for my bad English😁.

Untitled.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So what happened? Am I the only one that faces this issue that in every save, all European matches are fixtured for the same date and same time? All matches are playing simultaneously. Am I the only one?

• SI Staff
    On 27/02/2023 at 15:01, teikons82 said:

Any news?

Are you using the Saturday and Wednesday games? I've just been looking at the save and the games are played during these times. There is a setting in preferences which focus on this, and allow the user to change the game times.

On 27/03/2023 at 13:24, Ryan Brown said:

Are you using the Saturday and Wednesday games? I've just been looking at the save and the games are played during these times. There is a setting in preferences which focus on this, and allow the user to change the game times.

Whereas it was highly problematic for me (playing several teams, i do not always have the time to play ~10 straight games without the possibility of saving and coming back to it), i always believed it was "normal" with the 2024/2025+ Champions League first round new format. Even if i doubt they will schedule every games at the same time IRL.

I don't know for the OP, but i do not play with this preference enabled.

edit : 

Edited by Titou

On 27/03/2023 at 14:24, Ryan Brown said:

Where's this setting? How should I know if I'm using the Saturday and Wednesday games?

Edited by teikons82

On 29/03/2023 at 19:47, Titou said:

Whereas it was highly problematic for me (playing several teams, i do not always have the time to play ~10 straight games without the possibility of saving and coming back to it), i always believed it was "normal" with the 2024/2025+ Champions League first round new format. Even if i doubt they will schedule every games at the same time IRL.

I don't know for the OP, but i do not play with this preference enabled.

edit : 

"I don't know for the OP, but i do not play with this preference enabled."  What do you mean by that? What OP means?
    Do you want to show me where this preference is enabled or disabled?

- OP = original poster (you)

- i had the same (known ? guessing by the other thread) issue without the option enabled

- screenshot following (game? > calendar options? > allow reschedule - approximatively) 

image.png.edb464e88455f58f0e9248d82c7be31d.png

- i did not have the chance to experience if it is fixed or not, as i play ~15 teams simultaneous, and it crashed the first time i got to new UCL format after last patch, throwing a 3-months save down the drain. I won't know until at least 2 month, which is the time it takes me to get to season 3.

On 06/04/2023 at 14:24, Titou said:

- OP = original poster (you)

- i had the same (known ? guessing by the other thread) issue without the option enabled

- screenshot following (game? > calendar options? > allow reschedule - approximatively) 

image.png.edb464e88455f58f0e9248d82c7be31d.png

- i did not have the chance to experience if it is fixed or not, as i play ~15 teams simultaneous, and it crashed the first time i got to new UCL format after last patch, throwing a 3-months save down the drain. I won't know until at least 2 month, which is the time it takes me to get to season 3.

Mille mercis Titou. j'y ai trouvé.