• Squad Registration Issues - Champions League

XanderMD53
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Hi,

I am doing a pentagon challenge and have experienced issues registering players for Champions League squads in both Africa and North America (although no issues in Asia).

I managed to scrape through in Africa and win the CL without 6-7 key players.

However, I've just moved to the MLS and I honestly don't know how I'm going to be able to put a team out for Champions League games.

There is no rhyme or reason as to why I can't register the players. These players are not ineligible and I'm no way near maximum limits.

I can't register players who have been at the club for 6-7 seasons, I can't register American players but I can register Julian Weigl who I've just bought in on a free in 2028 season.

The box is literally greyed out - there is no option to tick it.

Looking round the forums, this is a known issue; why has it not been addressed?! 

So deflated - feel like the hundreds of hours I've put in tot he save are now a waste of time. It's just unacceptable that this doesn't work.

I have uploaded the save to OwnCloud below.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi,

The save is called 'Pentagon Challenge'. Has it not worked? I've never posted before.

I have attached a screenshot.

I'm playing as New York - I literally can't register a goalkeeper for the NACL (which dare I say puts me at somewhat of a disadvantage).

I'm not near the limit and both keepers are American (or have a green card), and even then, I have room for internationals in my squad.

Any help greatly appreciated.

image.thumb.png.81afc9157e20839818242c89654a50d5.png

On 12/12/2022 at 15:00, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, could you tell us the name of the save you uploaded?

I ahve commented below - not sure if that alerts you or not.

Screenshot attached.

image.thumb.png.3f037d3f3fb6ad937e06cd907c5cefc1.png

1 minute ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the information, we will put under review. :) 

These type of queries have been under review for months looking through the forums. 

When are you likely to be able to provide any help on the matter?

• Administrators

Hello, @XanderMD53 we understand your frustration. 

Both of the issues you've raised in the above post are high priority issues that will be fixed for the January transfer window update.

Unfortunately the timing in which these issues were logged meant we had to push them back longer than what was ideal.

We really appreciate your patience, thank you.

Has this been addressed yet, i'm having exactly same issue. Strange thing is my brother is playing same game as me, different teams, different save file, and he isn't having the problem ?

On 16/01/2023 at 17:07, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, @XanderMD53 we understand your frustration. 

Both of the issues you've raised in the above post are high priority issues that will be fixed for the January transfer window update.

Unfortunately the timing in which these issues were logged meant we had to push them back longer than what was ideal.

We really appreciate your patience, thank you.

Another update and it's still not fixed it.

Moved from Mexico to Brazil to try and win Copa Libertadores. Managed to get my Fluminese team to 6th first season and qualify.

In to second season, Copa registration day comes around.

I can't register EIGHTEEN p1st team players.

Absolutely pointless save I've put hundreds of hours in to.

Well done SI, you've lost a customer who has bought every edition since 2007. Absolute joke.

On 27/01/2023 at 09:08, Deezer D said:

Has this been addressed yet, i'm having exactly same issue. Strange thing is my brother is playing same game as me, different teams, different save file, and he isn't having the problem ?

They've not fixed it. They've so many fires to put on with how bad the match engine is running this clearly hasn't been priority. 

Embarrassing. They'll never get any more money from me.