• Stats reset when player scores too many goals in league/internationally.

Miyasashi
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Open

Description of issue

Using the FM Editor I sometimes create a player with 20 attribute to have him become the best player ever, breaking every single record in a non-serious playthrough.

A few things I notice (Unfortunately don't have screenshots or save as I have a new computer):

- When a player scores more than 50-70~ league goals these goals are not counted for the awards, nor for the League Topscorer record and the goal count will be reset to a much lower number.

That player would be topscorer by like 20-40 goals ahead of the #2 but will end up being #2/#3 on the awards because it gets reverted to a much lower number like 18~ goals.

- When a player scores I believe it was above 150-200+ international goals, the counter for international goals on the player profile page turns to 0 and seems to remain 0 after he scores another goal afterwards.

This number is easily obtainable if you have an Asian/African player with 20-stats all round, since most of the other countries you play against are lower tier.

- Sometimes a striker scores like 6 goals, gives 4 assists and ends up with a 10.00 rating but the POTM goes to another player, mostly midfielders or LB/RB that has 2/3 assists and 0/1 goals that also receive a 10.00 rating.

Not sure if this is working as intended where perhaps other stats are more meaningful for the win, but in reality there is little to no a chance a player with a double hattrick and 4 assists would not be called POTM.

Obviously this is not the regular way of playing, but it's still interesting that stats get reset/changed after a certain threshold. I have no clue if this is intentional or since it's something that would not regularly occur in a normal playthrough it's been looked over.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.