• Too many news articles forwarded to inbox when player receives offers from several clubs

CFuller
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Known Issue

Description of issue

If you offer a player out for loan and several clubs decide to make offers, you will get several news articles - each referring to one specific club declaring their interest in the player.

In this scenario, I have made Ángel Ortiz - a young winger in my B team Betis Deportivo - available for loan. I have offered him to clubs for 50% of his wages, with an Agreed Playing Time of Regular Starter. I click Continue, and when I return to my inbox, this happens...

CFuller_OrtizNews.thumb.png.231e3cb9e8dc0a185befc82fd0c9d6e8.png

"Badalona Fut seek Ortiz loan deal", "Ceuta outline loan intentions for Ortiz", "Coruxo chasing Ortiz loan deal", you get the idea. I get TEN different news articles about clubs declaring their interest in signing Ortiz.

CFuller_OrtizOffer1.png.0f60e2652f913dc494ae6e53f5f6f3f2.png

CFuller_OrtizOffer2.png.4b30a925c037f5463616b522aa81d332.png

And sure enough, I also get 10 loan offers for Ortiz - from all the clubs who appear in those news articles. Surely there's no need for all those news articles to be clogging up my inbox whenever several clubs want one of my players?

Steps to reproduce:

• Load the save file provided.
    • Find Ángel Ortiz in the Betis Deportivo team and open his profile.
    • Go to Transfer > Offer To Clubs. Select Loan Offer and then click on the Offer to Clubs button. (No need to change any of the details.)
    • Click Continue. When you return to your inbox, you will receive 10 media messages about clubs wanting to loan in Ortiz, followed by 10 loan offers for Ortiz.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments