• UCL draw and change of rules in the 2nd season

Guipc02
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

I am playing with Ajax, and I won the league in the 1st season. As the 2nd season started, I noticed that I had to play the qualifying rounds of the UCL from the 1st to the playoffs, which should not be happening at all.

I started to look at the other teams that could be drawn with mine and I noticed that some of them were from Europe’s top 4, which shouldn’t be there at all either. Anyway, I managed to reach the group stage and to my surprise those big teams who usually play in the UCL such as Barça, Atlético Madrid, Chelsea, Man City, Man United, Spurs, Benfica, Porto, Inter (they were knocked out in the 3rd round, despite from winning Serie A), AC Milan, among others.

I reached the day of the group stage draw and to my surprise, a lot of teams from the lowest-ranked European leagues were there. Some of them never played in the UCL… because they aren’t even able to qualify for the UCL due to their very low UEFA rank.

That’s when I noticed that for some reason, the qualifying rules for each country have changed, especially in the top 4 leagues. Have a look at the teams.

So now I ended up playing against teams from countries like Andorra (they have 3 teams in the UCL, 3!!), Albania, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Belarus, and Bosnia while the other teams from UEFA’s top 4 are playing UEL and EUCL.

So now I am playing against sh*t teams, against whom I won 15-0 with my reserves

Here are some pictures to prove what happened

My question is how the hell did this happen?? 

this immediately takes away the will to keep playing on this game save nad makes it no longer fun.

image.thumb.jpeg.d3f26c0d5056bf68eae0c2315ccaf4ea.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.fd9a9146b634379580688e9f51a10b09.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.43d6dac508f55a0c62e6af55b289da69.jpeg

image.jpeg.ee1635b509ed5470b9291eadef6068eb.jpeg

image.jpeg.b30621c70a2ee61cf944948a8dbf678a.jpeg

image.jpeg.44140e5a88c5d6b860c7407a3017328c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.fad6a8d878f75361a68eab6ba30247f6.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments