• Wrong positions assigned when loading saved Set Piece Routines

y06fitzy
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Whenever I load in a collection of Set Piece routines, or even individual routines, the 'layout' of the routine is correct, but the wrong player positions are moved into most of the positions.

I have attached a folder containing my saved set pieces, *.fmf files starting with FK are Free-Kick Routines, TI are Throw In Routines. There are also two routine collections in there.

An example of the steps to reproduce:

The routine FK_ATTACK_LEFT_DIRECT_1 was created for Attacking Direct Free-Kicks from the Left Hand Side. When I saved the routine everything looked fine. When I try and reload the routine into Football Manager 2023, only the AMR player is in the correct position, all the others have 'swapped' as below:

• STC is in DL position
    • DM is in the DCL position
    • DCL is in the DCR position
    • DCR is in the DR position
    • MCR is in the MCL position
    • DR is in the MCR position
    • AML is in the DM position
    • DL is in the STC position
    • MCL is in the AML position

Similar player swaps have happened with every single one of the routines I have created, making the entire process useless. All the routines uploaded in the ZIP file should be named in a way that makes it easy to understand what situations they are for. 

I have also attached one picture of the routine as it was saved, and another showing what happens when I load it for comparison of the issue.

Original Positions when Saved:

image.thumb.png.4fb714300d2dd749c2e19085531413df.png

'Wrong' Positions when Loaded:

image.thumb.png.e0ba13a62c1b97aecf87e94e04fa906f.png

set pieces.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Appreciate you attaching the files here too, we'll take a look into things but given the time of year it may not be until future editions before you see any changes. Thank you nonetheless.