• ATTRIBUTE FREEZING NOT WORKING

titansaurs28
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello,
    I bought the in game editor off of steam so that I could adjust some players attributes. I adjusted the to be 4-5 star current abilities. The day after a match all of my players including the unedited ones would drop to 1-2 stars in current ability. I reloaded and applied attribute freezing but it happened again. I tried re downloading the in game editor and it happened a third time. Now even if I adjust the players current and potential abilities to 200, it is only four starts. This has greatly harmed my enjoyment of the game. Please let me know why this is happening and how to resolve it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Do you still have the save game just the match before your player's attribute drop? If so, can you upload the save to OwnCloud and let us know the name of the save, please?

Thanks,

On 24/12/2022 at 04:47, Jimmy Wong said:

Do you still have the save game just the match before your player's attribute drop? If so, can you upload the save to OwnCloud and let us know the name of the save, please?

Thanks,

Hi Jimmy,

I have uploaded the file to Owncloud. The name is Connor Merkle - Kazakhstan unsafe test.fm

•  

On 24/12/2022 at 04:47, Jimmy Wong said:

Thanks,

I apologize, this is the actual file name Connor  Merkle - Kazakhstan (v02) before.fm