• Can not open the editor from Microsoft Store

SUPpippo
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

game version:23.2

1. I played FM23 few times by XGP on my Win10 PC.

2.Then I download FM23 editor on Microsoft Store, and when I open it, it told me:

Error: Unable to find some essential data.Please ensure that thegame is installed correctly. If the problem persists, please contact technical support.

Ordinal0(O)Ordinal0(O)Ordinal0(O)Ordinal0(O)Ordinal0(O)Ordinal0(O)Ordinal0(O)

configthreadlocale(O)BaseThreadlnitThunk(O)RtlUserThreadStart(O)

3. Then I change the place of the editor file near the Content file of FM23, still the same erro.

4. I change the file called Content to Football Manager 2023 and open the editor, still the same erro.

5. I put the editor file in side the Content , same erro. Change the Content to Football Manager 2023, the same erro.

6. I put all the things inside the editor into the Content file try one time and change it names try a time, one thing should be mentioned that there are 13 matters are the same names so first time I use the editor things. the same erro.

7. Then I put that 13 matters back and try different combinations from content and editor. And I find there is a document called special folders.xml make a different error:

The editor can open but the screem is dark and only a mouse can move. Then nothing I can do.

8. I also try to delete the file called Editor 2023 at C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive again using these solutions. It is still not working.

9. I also try to verify game integrity on xbox application.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments