• Game will only show 1 created competition in continental rules

Roy Race 9
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I have been able to run multiple continental rule files in previous other versions of the game with no issues at all. Each with new competitions created in them

FM23 - I load a UEFA file with the following comps[silver cup is a super cup between conference/intertoto]

59992bb63ab40f77ca234be331f4fb2e.png

now I run another file which is an Aglo-celtic pre season comp the silver cup no longer shows

c7209777357f9256be30697c6bd1f531.png

If I create the Anglo celtic cup in the UEFA file, so its all in one file, then once again the silver cup doesnt show

its as if the game will only allow one created competition to be added ?

I have even now created the Anglo cup as a separate international rules file not continental to see if this helps, nope the game wont allow more than one new comp?

NB-add the Anglo cup here and when testing it says there are errors[wrong number of teams]

remove it and file verifies and shows in game, so the testing system isnt good

b2badbc159664db69f59a48d0e44ae21.jpg

files attached

1. FM23 Anglo -celtic cup continental rules

2. Anglo -celtic cup international rules

3.FM23 UEFA continental rules

FM23 Anglo Celtic Cup Test.fmf Anglo-Celtic cup test.fmf FM23 UEFA Test file.fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry for the lack of communication Roy, seems we missed the response our testing team gave us.

It's intentional that two files editing rules of the same nation cannot be used at the same time. But when trying to add both of the competitions to one file, both appeared in a save game with that file. Could you try that if it's still causing you bother, please.