• Issue setting up awards - awards are blanked out

Oggimon
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

So I CANNOT find a reason for this.

image.thumb.png.40a4a4d680b005635777fd1340ad14af.png

Here are all the things I have tried:

1) Duplicated working versions (Young player and Player of the Year seem to have issues). This is even after I deleted ALL of the versions then added I new one. In the editor, the Award is called HNL Player of the Year, but as soon as I load up the game, it just uses 'Player of the Year'. This is, as if it is not recognising the changes. All other custom made awards seem to have no issues.

2) Changed the Croatian Young Player of the Year and Player of the Year to be in Croatian (Mladi Igrac Godine, Igrac Godine) just to see if this is a problem. The changes made to these, appear in game. No change to actual issue of blank award name.

3) Duplicated the awards from the England database and changed all facets to reflect Croatian leagues. No difference.

4) Added fake dates for awards so that the awards appear in the game no greyed out. No difference.

5) Tried adding awards to other, new Nations, like Mongolia. No issues here at all.

I am using a custom database created by someone else (they have spent a tonnnnnne of time on it).

I have tried testing other leagues I have added myself, and no issue as of yet. Tested alongside the custom database.

Thanks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

18 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, could you please upload your editor file to us.

Okay uploaded as "Hrvatska Divisions HNL to Deveti Rang v7" (please be aware that the original work of adding depth to the Croatian system was done by someone else brilliant, not me. I have just tried to piggy-back on their work).

I have been tinkering with the awards since the message and I have made some advancements, and found some other issues. 

The advancement: I have been able to ADD (not duplicate) awards up to 'Treca Liga' (4th division). After that, doing everything the same seems to bring out crashing to the game. I am about to start isolating WHICH award is crashing the game by adding one award per time for the leagues.... pain in the ass, but now I am determined.