• Player achievements/milestones and value issue

amancio
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

so i am a new to football manager and i also bought the in game editor. so i decided to start with a non serious save where i chose to manage tomsdalen in one of the lower division of norway and worked my way up to the norway eredivision. on to the problem! i edited this character with maximum stats and also for the fun of it, i changed his nationality from norway to san marino. so ofcourse he started banging in loads of goals and winning 30 plus motms and awards etcetera like crazy but than i started to notic something his value was estimated at 80 million plus at some point, but than when the season was basically over and my players were on vacation his value went down to 8 milion-11 million, i found that to be pretty weird since he is 21 at that time and won multiple awards how would your value go down than, mind you we won conference , europa and champions league in a row and he was crowned the best the player in each tournament. i decided to play another season and again he started banging goals winning awards and his value was than estimated mid season 86 million-110 million but than when the season ended his value went down to 8 milion again. i got worried and started to look for the reason why something like this happens? because a player in his prime, scoring loads of goals and winning awards and his value drops down after each season dramatically that doesnt seem right. so i started to look in player achievements/milestones and what i noticed is that it was awfully short, so things were just not registering his achievements, like i won golden boot and norwegian players of the years multiple but yet it didnt show up in there. so i want to know what went wrong, was i winning so much awards that it glitched out and didnt show up in the milestones and this leaded to my value constantly resetting itself or was there something else that went wrong, would love to get some feedback soon. also something to note this player wants to leave my club when his contract his up but ofcourse i always edit his contract to extend it, and add some more money.

won cl striker of the tournament, 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments