• POrtugal Expansion not generation mtaches

Lusitano
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

So again like last season it's not possible to expand the Portuguese leagues because no fixtures are generated after 2 season in any division or cup.

I expanded the portuguese league system to the regional level 1 and level 2, didn't change any other rules, i used basic rules.

I ran test for several seasons and after 2 seasons the fixtures stop being generated for all portuguese competitions

I've uploaded a savegame to the server named Portugal Test Expanded.fm and the editor file with name Portugal Mine.fmf

Also the U23 cup bug still present, away team always get credited with the win no matter the result

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Lusitano, really sorry you haven't had a response yet, the thread was in the wrong area and it's only just been flagged to us now. 

The file you provided has lots of leagues filled with the incorrect number of teams, do you have a version where the divisions have the correct number so that it can be validated?

Hello i redid the complete DB for Portugal, and after putting the correct limits of numbers of teams on the several leagues the problem seems to be no longer present at least for the first 5 seasons.