• Pre Game Editor - Staff Bug - Non First Team Managers Not Appearing In Club View

NeilUK
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hi

Not sure when this bug first appeared, but it was there before the latest patch , only just noticed it as I looked round the Leeds staff updating it to include Javi Gracia and his new staff. Michael Skubala who until Gracia's appointment was the Caretaker of course but originally was the U21 manager is how I found the bug, if you search for him in People search all is fine. He appears as U21 Manager, but in Leed's staff view he doesn't show up, that's when I realised the U18 manager also doesn't show.

In the real world Skubala has been promoted to Gracia's first team staff , when I edited it he appeared in the Club staff list, so the issue is with all non first team managers rather than the staff members themselves.

To re-create you simply need to go to the pre game editor and check the Leeds staff screen, though I checked a few clubs and it isn't isolated just to Leeds. All club's non first team managers are missing from the staff view

User Feedback

Recommended Comments