• Lukas Wallner

Sam Porter Bridges
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Lukas Wallner von Red Bull Salzburg ist ein Mega Talent und sollte viel besser bewertet werden

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              
    • State what you think the data should be.                            
    • State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements. 

Ich bin zwar Österreicher jedoch: 
    • English is the main language in this forum, because also the staff from SI and the moderators should have the possibility to understand the request.
      So please stick on the rules.

Secondly, please do a request, as it is stated in the thread. Thank you

Just to say, he is a good player, is not helpful. 
    Tell me your suggestions, tell me your opinion, why i should raise him and how much i should increase his CA/PA/HR/CR/WR, ......

Thank you very much for your understanding (Danke vielmals fürs Verständnis)

And now my opinion about him. 

Yes, he is a good player and he is still the captain of FC Liefering, which not automatically means he is the best player (f.e. Maxi Hofmann is captain from Rapid, but for sure not the best player, same with Hierländer at Sturm Graz or Wöber at RBS). He is 19 years old, not played a single minute for the first team yet, only played 6 out of 13 for Liefering. Starting 11: 34% ; Total playtime: 395 minutes (34%)

He is now the 5th best player in the Liefering squad,

1.) Konate , 2.) Luka Reischl (yes, he is very talented and only 18), 3.) Elias Havel (very talented)
    4.) Lawrence Agyekum .... 6.) Oumar Diakite

His Current Ability (CA) is well balanced and reflect his Current Ability in Real Life in comparison to other players in his playing role and also compared to other players in his team and league.