• Some fixes

Svartowiz
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

• Randers can't sign some staff roles on full time, even though they have those same roles already on full time on existing staff members. This may be the case with other teams as well, as it's been a reoccurring issue in previous FM's
    • Esbjerg's second kit is wrongly grey in game. It should be black and a third kit should be added in white
    • Skive has blue as their main home kit color even though the shirt itself is mainly yellow
    • Maybe not a data issue, but Kamil Grabara is automatically on the B-team at FC København when you start a new game
    • I've noticed that many teams in the playable divisions has unspecified rivalries. It would be nice to get them labeled with local or competitive
    • Svendborg fB-Oure FA has the nickname "SfB-Oure FA" which I think is more fitting as a short name and not a nickname
    • Rønne Idrætsklub should have a red background on the club page and a rivalry with Viking Rønne which should have a white background
    • Without knowing for sure, I think Elijah Just's wage at AC Horsens is a bit extreme (2x more than the second most paid player)
    • Same deal with Andreas Bjelland. I'm sure he's Lyngby's highest earner, but right now he earns more than almost all other players in the league (except for FCK and FCM players)
    • Hellerup IK has both a blue away and third kit in game

I get that most of these things are just cosmetic issues, but I think it's still important to make the game as immersive and realistic as possible.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank for reporting!
    Most of these I should be able to sort out before the full release.

The Rønne IK & Viking Rønne changes will have to wait for the winter update though, unfortunately. Changes to non-playable teams are not made at this time.
    Regarding the unspecified rivalries, could you provide some examples? :) 

EDIT: Also what jobs are you referring to, that you´re unable to hire as full-time for Randers FC?

Edited by Girafi

3 hours ago, Girafi said:

Regarding the unspecified rivalries, could you provide some examples? :) 

There is no examples in the Superliga, but all other playable divisions have teams with this issue. An example could be HB Køge. They have their rivalry Næstved marked as "local", but their 3 other rivalries with Brøndby, FCK and Roskilde is unspecified. I can list all teams with the issue if necessary.

3 hours ago, Girafi said:

EDIT: Also what jobs are you referring to, that you´re unable to hire as full-time for Randers FC?

Scouts and physios, both chief/head and normal. Of course it might also be that their existing staff should only be part time, I don't know. i see many other Superliga teams with part time scouts/physios in game, so maybe that's the norm?

I've tested with SønderjyskE as well and even though they have a full time head physio and scout in game, they're unable to offer full time when offering contracts.

3 hours ago, Svartowiz said:

There is no examples in the Superliga, but all other playable divisions have teams with this issue. An example could be HB Køge. They have their rivalry Næstved marked as "local", but their 3 other rivalries with Brøndby, FCK and Roskilde is unspecified. I can list all teams with the issue if necessary.

Scouts and physios, both chief/head and normal. Of course it might also be that their existing staff should only be part time, I don't know. i see many other Superliga teams with part time scouts/physios in game, so maybe that's the norm?

I've tested with SønderjyskE as well and even though they have a full time head physio and scout in game, they're unable to offer full time when offering contracts.

Thanks for the clarifications!
    I´ll note them both as something I need to fix/look into towards the winter update.

I´ve made some changes to Randers staff contracts already though.