• TURKEY NATIONAL TEAM AND TURKİSH TRANSLATİON PROBLEM

buro curo
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

First of all, the Turkish National Football Team was playing in the C group in the Uefa Nations League and went to the new B group. In addition, all Uefa Nations League groups and results are not up-to-date. The next problem is half translation in Turkish translations and errors in other translations. Innovations in the tactics screen and some sections are in English. The last mistake is that the new features in the observer tab do not work and the player scouts in the Turkish league are not evaluated correctly. needs to be resolved urgently

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am not 100% sure but the incorrect group may be for licensing reasons.

Typically during the beta phase the translations are still being completed or still being ported to the master translation database.  It should be fully translated once the game is released.

As for the last comment.  If you care to detail what ratings you disagree with and why, we can evaluate and  make amendments where necessary.

6 saat önce, perpetua said:

I am not 100% sure but the incorrect group may be for licensing reasons.

Typically during the beta phase the translations are still being completed or still being ported to the master translation database.  It should be fully translated once the game is released.

As for the last comment.  If you care to detail what ratings you disagree with and why, we can evaluate and  make amendments where necessary.

In the last issue, the genes in fenerbahçe were a little high and the finishing 10 of batshunayi was a bit of an evaluation. Can the problem in the UEFA nations league be fixed in the full version? I think the language issue can be fixed in the full version