• Board Cancel Scout Appointment - Having Empty Slot

fc.cadoni
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

Summary: During interview with Hereford board, I made a promise that I will not change the background staff. Ok. When I went to Staff, I saw that the club has empty slots for two Scouters and one for Chief Scout. I have offered Karl Cunningham the job of Chief Scout. Board has been cancelled the appointment. I thought that the "not change in background staff" is being applied of not sucking staff, not about appoint a new.

2.thumb.png.ec328f0c0f1546f7506754bd46d5e935.png

1.thumb.png.984e55f20e6daaf81e98b58c50a58d8c.png

Trying to fire the Recruitment Analysts, board has been rejected (seems normal according to my promise in interview); despite having 2/0 Recruitment Analysts - have to fire these two since is not allowed to be there.

Save Game has been uploaded to SI Cloud Drive

3.thumb.png.026ae7c521b80e12543e4d0d74d1925f.png

Thank you,
    fc.cadoni

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

You've promised no changes to the backroom team but hiring or firing staff is changing it, so the board aren't allowing it. Having 2/0 doesn't mean you have to fire them. Therefore, our team don't feel as though this is a bug.

20 hours ago, Abdullah Patel said:

You've promised no changes to the backroom team but hiring or firing staff is changing it, so the board aren't allowing it. Having 2/0 doesn't mean you have to fire them. Therefore, our team don't feel as though this is a bug.

Hi @Abdullah Patel,

Thank you for the answer. I have process the game, after 3 months I was able to hire staff. It is a little strange IMHO.