• can't ask for scouts, no matter what i do

Eitan
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi! not sure if it's a bug, but something here just doesn't make sense.

i have a save with bnei yehuda fc. currently in 2024/25 season and qualified to UEL after being 2nd in the israeli premier league.

my financial status is okay and my scouting budget is 130K$ but i have no scouts, and can't ask for one as well. am i missing something here?

i uploaded the save file to the cloud: Eitan Bar - Bnei Yehuda :)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @Eitan

This is a known issue, as you've not got any scouting range set the board don't think you need any scouts.

If you set your scouting range to at least 'Premier League' (the lowest package you have available) then the next day the board will let you have 1 chief scout and 1 scout. Once you've filled that allocation you should then be able to request more scouts from the board (although there's no guarantee they'll accept the request).

Cheers,
    Russell

3 hours ago, Russell Hammant said:

Hi @Eitan

This is a known issue, as you've not got any scouting range set the board don't think you need any scouts.

If you set your scouting range to at least 'Premier League' (the lowest package you have available) then the next day the board will let you have 1 chief scout and 1 scout. Once you've filled that allocation you should then be able to request more scouts from the board (although there's no guarantee they'll accept the request).

Cheers,
    Russell

thank you so much!