• Can't discipline players in u19

vice91
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Since the new update you can't discipline players in the u19's/u18's/etc when they get a rating below 6.5 in a youth match. Before you could discipline them (fine/warning) when they did bad. Hope this is just a simple bug and not an intended change made by you guys. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I agree this is ridiculous. If it stays this way, you might as well forget about signing any top prospects with a determination under 10 or a negative personality because they'll be impossible to develop.

This has to be a bug surely? I've gone from giving my youth teams the hairdryer treatment when they play poorly to just accepting that there's nothing that I can do to tell them to pull their fingers out. It's rather tedious and as cwc1 says there's no point in signing any low determination or poor personality prospects.

It might be the fact that being able to do so in the first place was seen as a bug by SI. I mean U19 teams have there own managers who look after them and take care of there training so it would be there job/duty to discipline the players for poor performances or poor training not the first team coach.

But I handle all the training for all my youth teams. Admittedly I don't take charge for matches so you may be onto something. I'll take full control of everything and see if it's still the same. I'll update tomorrow with my findings.

• Administrators

Do you have a save game where you think you should be able to discipline the youth player,  after a poor performance, please?

If so, can you upload the save game to OwnCloud and let us know the name of the save, please?

Thank you for taking the time to look into this Jimmy Wong. I've uploaded the following save game file to Owncloud.......

Shane Walden - Nacional da Madeira.fm

Previously I would have been able to discipline 8. Hugo Barrios for the most recent U19B match when he received a 6.4 rating, but since the recent update, it hasn't been possible.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Do you have a save game where you think you should be able to discipline the youth player,  after a poor performance, please?

If so, can you upload the save game to OwnCloud and let us know the name of the save, please?

I uploaded it, it's named Crete.fm

Can't discipline Manolis Faitakis on a 6.2, Giannis Theodosoulakis on a 6.5