• Can't hire staff

Weston
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Adjacent to the ongoing issue where unrealistic staff hires are shown in the realistic staff hire search so you have to trudge through 100 offers for 100 staff before finding anyone who is in your affordable ballpark, I'm finding there is a general issue with actually getting enough money to hire anyone. Can you please look into this?

No matter how much I beg, and I beg every single time the option becomes available every few weeks, I cannot get my board to allow me to pay more for coaches. I eventually got them to very slightly increase the allowed wage for scouts by ~10k, but it's still in the 30s, which is far lower than smaller clubs pay their staff.

So not only can I not get anyone with any ability to take my lowball offers seriously, nor can I correctly sort to find those who would, but when I eventually do find someone who will take my 30-something wage and every bonus I can cram in, they still reject me because they prefer to make only 5k? It's maddening.

image.thumb.png.205931c0a14f8d8b3f6a94bf8612714d.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've had probably 6 different staff members now reject my contract offers to stay at their current clubs for a fraction of the same amount of money, sometimes like 1/5 as much... and now I'm out of useful staff options that will even entertain the amount I can offer. So what now? Can't win the ones who want more, can't win the ones who would take less.

Here are just three examples of physios that ended up renewing at their current clubs for half or less than half of what I offered (I offered the max of what I was able, 30-something), while no one else will accept anything less than like double of what I can offer...

image.png.ec86e60162902b3b7493dfc9040c9b6c.png

Edited by Weston