• Club Vision - the board wants to sack me too fast

FASP
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I think that i didnt deserve what the board said to me in the meeting after i failed one of the season objectives. The objective was to get qualified to the 16 round of champions league. 

I think the meeting with a CEO of the club its a very nice detail to this new FM and its a very realistic addon, but the CEO of the club was too aggressive, especially if we consider that:

1 - All the other objrctives are being followed or are being accomplished.

2 - The club is plsced 1st currently in the league

3 - All the players are happy with my human resources skills.

I know this is a game and its hard to make everything perfect but the objectives must have some revision by the devs. Im playing with Benfica and In my CL group i gor Bayern and Liverpool. Its hard to get a qualification to the next round with two of the best clubs in the World in my group and maybe you can had some algorythm so the game can proccess the value of the clubs that compose the group, and then the objective of qulifying for a team like Benfica may be revised after the group is draw, or at least, the objective happens to not have so much importance to the board.

If the above is not possible, I think that the board being happy with ALL the other items in the vision, and the fact that the team is in first place in the league MUST have some importance and has to be the main point to evaluate a manager. Otherwise it is like if every board is like the PSG board IRL, you may win the league, play good football and be the best manager in the World, but if you dont make a good season in CL, you will be saked no mather what

image.thumb.png.d3716df8229ffdd1f85a5e950b3a2f17.png

image.thumb.png.bd18274357b4b27eb27f890a206f1b5d.png

image.thumb.png.44f30fc1fcfb5e136a7f502137663250.png

I dont have a print about the meeting because i was not expecting that and i just thought on writing this issue after that happened but I hope you believe that i really was called to it and that the CEO of the club really consider to sacked mid season despite the fact that im currently in 1st place in league.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments