• Delayed Job Offer not reappearing

djr83
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

The Sheffield Wednesday job became available and they said they were interested. I applied and after awhile they offered me an interview. A few days later they came back with a job offer. However in the meantime I noticed Sheff United was interested in me so I asked Wed. to delay the offer for a week. They agreed. I then applied for the Sheff United job( United are getting relegated to the Championship, whilst Wednesday are getting relegated to League 1) so the Wednesday job interests me more. More than a week later and the delayed offer never popped back up and when I went into staff I noticed they had hired a manager. I know declaring interest in their fierce rivals would really annoy them nothing was ever said, not even about them hiring a new manager. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, would you be able to send us a save file from before you applied for the Wednesday job?

Hi Zach.

Think I figured out what happened. Whilst looking for to see where the save was I noticed a reply in the job interview about having too many eggs in the one basket. I clicked on compromise, saying if they thought it was too many I'd withdraw all my other interest in  other jobs. I never realised that it took out my application for the Wednesday job when I gave that reply in the United job interview. Thanks anyway.

Edited by djr83