• DOF keeps TRYING to hire a loan manager although there are following reasons why it is impossible:

Feron
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Situation:

I have complete control over staff hiring (nothing is delegated to my staff). We are a Bundesliga Club that has 1 spot for a loan manager. Regardless of wether this spot is taken or not, the DOF will constantly try to hire a new loan manager which then always gets blocked by the board as they "feel the club doesnt need another loan manager".

a.) The DOF shouldnt try in the first place as I have complete control over all staff hiring and contracts for all teams.

b.) even after I fired our loan manager so that the board wouldn't block the transfer every time (to try and break through this never ending cycle), the board kept blocking every transfer! Note: the one spot for loan manager here is now vacant in the staff section (0/1) and yet they block it.

I don't know what to do in order to "save" my save. It feels so "unimmersive" and buggy that this keeps happening, so I'd be grateful if you could give me a tipp on how to fix this.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

thanks for your reply!

the problem eventually resolved itself after a long while after I hired a new loan manager myself (after firing the old one) and probably did some other things to try and trigger the fix.