• Dynamics way too Volatile

JakeAspin
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi, 

Having played the game for 850 hours so far. One thing that has frustrated me the most is the dynamics. It is way to volatile. I'll post a series of screenshots below which go match by match.

As well as this, i feel managerial support is also too volatile or unrealistic. To give some background, I started the save at Burnley, i stayed there until we won the prem twice a champions league and club world cup. Moved to Hertha, and got sacked after 3 years of battling the dynamics which was similar reasoning to the png (support). I then moved to stuttgart, win the Bundesliga twice along with other trophies. I've just moved to Barcelona where the dynamics have gone downhill again. I can understand the support going down but to the level it has considering the results, its way over the top. Either the reasoning needs to actually be more in depth in how it is, as at the moment it looks as though its just based on % support throw out this line. Because to say the players think im inexperienced with the amount of trophies won is unrealistic imo. Winning 4 top division titles in the more challenging leagues and additional other trophies. 

Match 1.png

Match 2.png

Match 3.png

Record.png

Results.png

Support.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

thank you for opening this. i was searching for this. same problem for me. its my 10th year at the club, won 8 times the bundesliga. most of the squad are in the team since over 2-3 years. how is it possible that 11 player have no opinion about me? In their profile it says they like me + i am a club legend :D is this a bug? if not, what am i doing wrong?

image.png.e5a6604193fcc64886ef82eacb96b745.png

image.thumb.png.cdc654e41cc08ea75e769bd3a8e04daf.png