• Fan approval issue

Weston
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Won the double in D2 and just won the league in D1 and am in the final of the cup as well. The board is elated, but the fans (B-) don't seem impressed, which is not realistic. We weren't even in the discussion for this title and we won it with 6 games still to play.

image.thumb.png.8e322abda59186dc95cb5ed679fc0c43.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey everyone. Think my issue might be appropriate to add here with another save for sample size purposes. My supporter culture & expectations goal was "avoid relegation". Despite low expectations, we have just clinched promotion and are in first place with 2 matches left in the season..

I am "untouchable" according to the board but have a C+ rating with supporters. I thought maybe fanbases are more skeptical of low rep, early-career managers even after some success, but I specifically noticed the "matches" breakdown never changes from a C grade with the comment: "The supporters are reserving judgement until a few more matches have been played." This is also consistently the feedback the Board provides for the "matches" category, but I seem to be saved with the board due to their high opinion of my "Club Vision" progress. I have managed 58 matches for the club in total and are very near the end of the season, so this felt objectively off. Wondering if this specific category might be contributing to the possible issue.

Uploading save as "BD - SkepticalSupporters" and have images below. Thanks!

image.thumb.png.42e7ed3dc4f52d0b44a615a853838c39.pngScreenshot2023-03-31at2_53_53PM.thumb.png.9ae3efccd98cb08aaf3fad58560f8519.pngimage.thumb.png.42e7ed3dc4f52d0b44a615a853838c39.png