• FC Vaduz board wants me to make the club the best in Switzerland in 5 years

thehadesfactor
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

The board of Liechtensteiner club FC Vaduz, playing in Swiss 2nd division and not even the best squad in the 2nd tier, expects me to make them the most reputed club in Switzerland in 5 years while we continue to challenge for the playoff spot in the 2nd div. How is this realistic?
    image.png.ab00b5646f4954b53999c5837e108f75.png

Is it possible that somewhere in the code, it is expected that FC Vaduz be the most reputed club of its country (i.e., Liechtenstein, which it actually is), but since the country in the league is different (Switzerland), the exception required wasn't added and now I am on an inevitable crash course to get sacked in 5 years?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for raising. We will look into this.  We believe you might be right. The fact the team is playing in Swiss league even though they're based in Lichtenstein might be confusing club vision. We don't think you will be sacked if you meet other club objectives.

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.