• Friends or foes? Or multiple bugs?

sdx15
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

I've just signed a player and a journalist asked me how will I handle a "famous dislike" between the newly signed player (Dumitrescu) and a player (Borta) I signed a month ago from the same club. Nowhere in the game have I seen a warning that the players don't like each other when I was trying to sign Dumitrescu. Scout reports and the transfer page never offered any info on that so I'm not sure how (or where) I should've got that information from.

What's more, the dynamics pages for both players show no sign of dislike and the squad dynamics page shows that these two players are the only two players in the same secondary social group so this is a bit confusing.

Unfortunately, it seems my rolling saves have bugged out so I don't have a save from before the presser, sorry guys. *Not sure if that's another bug or no saves get rolled over if I save the game manually like I did in the past few days?

2023-05-07.thumb.png.aba9f223313bcc44d954027652e0e1ac.png2023-05-07(1).thumb.png.38de1c5582852cb7f73c924499c75907.png

2023-05-07.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.