• Game keeps quoting incorrect table

nms1987
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Minor issue but...

I'm playing with Estoril Praia in Portugal.  Earlier in the year I was 4th in the league, and about to play 3rd place Sporting.  One of the interview questions I was asked referenced Sporting battling relegation, which I thought was weird.  3rd/4th isn't relegation, but it is the difference between Europa and Champions.  I ignored it and moved on.

Now, later in the year I'm 5th and about to play 4th place Braga/BRG and one of my pregame pep talk prompts is "Braga are 12th in the table while we're 4th, make that count today." 

Not a huge problem, but I guess maybe it could be if AI fires their coaches for finishing 12th when they finished 4th...

File is J Portugal Estoril Praia 8May24

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sounds good, thanks.  Have seen it happen many other times in other saves in Spain and England as well.

In fact, I'm not sure if I have EVER seen it quote the correct table positions in the press conference or pregame speech prompts.

Not a big deal obviously, unless your board or the AI's is making decisions on a misreading of the table