• loan manager accepts loan offers "on behalf of management" with fringe playing time although he is on the development list with setting: "regular starter"

Feron
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

happened twice for me today. with my U19

in "staff responsibilities" I am in charge of "finding development loans for young players" (not my loan manager).

And for the U19, I am in charge of finalising signings and sales (negotiations are for my DoF)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hello, unfortunately I had continued with my save,

but it is very simple, when the loan manager accepts "loan approaches" from other clubs, he simply doesn't take the following things into consideration:

1. The settings of the developing list

2. the fact that this player actively was "offered to clubs" with the condition of "regular starter" one day prior to the approach - which then actually triggered the offering club's approach  

So it would be great if you could establish that link - especially the development list should rule over the loan manager's personal opinion

Edited by Feron

hello, it happened again: a player from my developing list (playing time: regular starter) is now being loaned out to a club based on "fringe player". 

As mentioned, in the staff responsibility section I have full control and yet the loan manager ignores that because of the developing list and transfer status. But then he should honour the settings of the developing list.