• manager sackings

danny272727
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

6 managers sacked in 3 days in the prem mid October probably a bit unrealistic  :lol:

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, we can take a look at this for you.

Do you have the save game just before the first of the six managers got sacked, and if so, can you upload the save to OwnCloud and let us know the name of the save, please?

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Hello, we can take a look at this for you.

Do you have the save game just before the first of the six managers got sacked, and if so, can you upload the save to OwnCloud and let us know the name of the save, please?

hi mate, i have a save from 6 days before the sackings (lets hope it still happens, its called on the cloud :

• glitch - West Ham.fm

it has another glitch on as well (already reported it) so you may encounter that on the way to the manager sackings (happened on the 16th October to the 19th October)

I don't know whether this is the correct thread, but, I lost a UCL Quarter Final one month after taking on a job (first leg different manager) and I was summoned to an emergency board meeting. In my time at the club I had won against a top four side, and won the carabao cup against Man City. So the meeting itself is unrealistic. The main issue is I was on holiday between matches when the meeting was requested, and therefore did not attend the meeting that resulted in my sacking - please can an option be made for holidays for them to end if an emergency board is called. 

Thanks.