• Play Youth Players promise bugged

Iamdanny0
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Bit annoying, have met this promise for several senior players and it's green but on the end of season team meeting, it counts as a promise for next season and I suddenly fail it. Can't have 5 first teamers wanting to leave so wondering if theres anything I can do to resolve. Let me know if I have to upload a save file or something.

YouthTeamPromise1.thumb.jpg.8c25b6502121ffffb421c3812b918395.jpg

YouthTeamPromise2.thumb.jpg.948949c3477651db8eaa5179394f5918.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, I have the same issue.

My player Adam Urban 25a suddenly had the promise fail. I'm doing the Youth Academy challenge - almost the entire squad are players from the academy.

Have uploaded 2 saves:

Viktoria Zizkov.fm - promise failed on 24th May.

Viktoria Zizkov Urban Promise - saved 21 days before the promise ends.

Hello. Has this issue been resolved? I’ve run into it as well and upon google-ing about the promise “not working” I saw similar posts dating back to 2020 etc. 

• Administrators

I'm afraid not yet, it's one that can be unique and specific each time, there's not a one-fix-fits-all I'm afraid. 

I've just finished my first season and just made this promise and I don't know whether to regret it or not. I have 4 players under 21 in the first team, how many need to play and how many matches so that the promise isn't broken? 

On 21/05/2023 at 23:31, Kyle Brown said:

I'm afraid not yet, it's one that can be unique and specific each time, there's not a one-fix-fits-all I'm afraid. 

Hiya, how many games does a youth player have to play in a season and how many have to play to complete the promise? Also at what age are they no longer considered youth players?