• Player is leaving but is upset someone might take his place?

Weston
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Traore already signed a deal to depart the club in a few months - why is he unhappy that someone I signed to play a different position might take his place?

image.thumb.png.050757f03a69d4c15b23d0e5647a448b.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, looking at your save, Traore isn't leaving the club, he's on transfer & loan list but doesn't have a transfer away arranged.

The unhappiness was generated when the player (Mvoue) was signed.

6 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, looking at your save, Traore isn't leaving the club, he's on transfer & loan list but doesn't have a transfer away arranged.

The unhappiness was generated when the player (Mvoue) was signed.

It's been a while now but I think that meant to say "asking to leave," as in, if he doesn't want to be at the club and wants me to sell him, why is he upset that I've signed a replacement for him and am trying to sell him (and the guy I sold wasn't even in his position regardless)?

This is broken across the board. I had one first choice keeper (Sappa) and one backup keeper (Marttinen). I signed a new first choice keeper (Kriedl) and, though it took a little while, eventually managed to sell my first choice keeper. But MONTHS later, my backup keeper, who is completely unaffected and has been a backup throughout, is STILL upset about this, because he thought the new first choice keeper was replacing him for some reason. You can see this in the other VPS saves I've uploaded.