• Playtime Path Contracted Has Wrong Date

ゴーッ
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I am managing a team on the Vanarama National League South that I just recently took command of, the issue I am having is that some players are complaining about their playing time so I check what is going on inside the happiness screen, as you can check on the image, The Agreed Playing Time is Fringe Player but they are expecting to be Squad Players because its it promised on the future playing time, which If i am not wrong is decided on the contract. The issue is that the agreed playing time should be squad player because the contract is actually ending on the 2023 so that promise date its a bug since it should be 2022/2023.

When I saw the future promised I thought this season they are supposed to be Fringe and next season Squad, but you can not promise to be Squad if their contract end before the promise, so it's must be a date bug on the future playing time, since the agreed playing time could have been changed by the previous AI manager before I took control on the team (The season was already started)

image.thumb.png.0e00dce28a3191601c1c6c7b63b94a45.png

image.thumb.png.adcd9d5dc214ef04fa7c09a9125ef990.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I uploaded the save file, name: Gootsu Bug Report Pathtime Date.fm

The players which I noticed the issue are: Benny Read and Joash Nembhard

Thanks for your time