• Promise Completed successfully still squad unhappy !!!

subho123
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

So this looks like an issue to me. I sold Che adams (Southampton) in the January transfer window. Whole squad becomes unhappy as there is lack of depth upfront. So i promise to bring in player to strengthen that area. I buy in Vitinha for a club record pay and the promise is shown as successfully completed. However, if I head to the dynamics screen, I still see my players are unhappy because of the same reason.

Please let me know if this is a bug as in similar situation on FM22, the unhappiness used to get resolved upon completion of promise.

Attaching screenshot.

Promise1.png

Promise2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

No so it went this way... Post that, JWP was and entire squad was upset. Couple of weeks later, JWP dropped the issue as he was fine with squad. But then another member of squad picked upon same issue. And that unhappiness spread to others and others started supporting him. Few weeks later he dropped the issue and another guy picked upon on it. This chain went for over a month. Eventually by the time the entire issue got dropped, I had lost a lot of matches due to team morale being low.

I have moved on from the save to another. But if possible pls do have a look.

• SI Staff

Sorry to hear this. If you encounter a similar issue please alert us. Enabling auto-saves or rolling save files can be useful in helping us catch these issues, thanks again.