• Realistic Staff Search Still Broken

Weston
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Another issue I'm disappointed to see carry over from other editions of the game still without a fix -

When you sort staff by realistic hires you still get unrealistic options, meaning you waste tons of time slogging through people asking for wages worth more than your entire club's bank balance. They shouldn't be there - they're clearly nowhere close to realistic options.

image.thumb.png.be0dfce9562f51d43a037462118454c5.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.

5 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.

This has not changed one bit on my end. I still have to waste ages sifting through tons of staff that are unrealistic targets in my "realistic target" searches:

image.thumb.png.de18e3f4f0580f456cf9486a4aee388f.pngimage.thumb.png.46a76c09c3a0fd94745fa082eb3870da.png

image.thumb.png.0388899864e986bb8018d178bb2a12c5.png

Just a near endless list of staff I have no chance of enticing making this feature nearly unusable for as long as I can remember. See save "vps september."

Any update on when this is getting fixed? I'm currently trying to hire a new U19 physio for Galatasaray. I sort realistic targets of staff who are interested in the role by their physio attribute.

I've gotten all the way down to 34 on the list, individually opening talks with each one, and not a single one has realistic salary requirements, so I've just wasted a ton of time for absolutely no reason. This is a completely unusable feature it's so broken.

How do I see people who are actually viable targets? I can't just go through every physio on Earth individually until I find someone...

image.thumb.png.6a689dafdc85dcd62bf490b708de7f87.png

Starting to think that, in addition to the sorting issue, my club may also have unrealistically low salary maximums, but even though the existing staff I inherited are on higher wages than I can offer, there's no way to get them increased, so I'm stuck. I'm not sure it's even possible to hire anyone halfway decent with the limit I've been given, even though I have the money,

See save "galatasaray preseason iiiii."

Edited by Weston

Weird quirk I just noticed - if I try to offer my HoYD the U19 Manager role, the salary I can offer him is WAY higher than the U19 Manager salary I can offer free agents. But the HoYD salary I can offer my existing HoYD is the same as what I can offer to free agents.

On 07/03/2023 at 07:28, Kyle Brown said:

This is very much still happening - if anything, it's gotten worse.

If I search for staff who are realistic, all of the unemployed ones want astronomical wages, meaning they are by definition not realistic hires.

So I sort by employed ones already on low wages, because I hope they'll accept less, and most will. But even if they're on <20k and I offer them 45k, they all still re-sign with their original club for <20k. One or two guys I can accept, as some people won't want to move countries even for 200% pay increase, I guess. But like 5, 6, 7 in a row? And the new deals they sign are still really low? It simply doesn't make sense.

image.thumb.png.62b5bc8cf0ccacc57fdccfaca05d62d8.png

See save "gala april ii" and look at all the past rejections. It shouldn't be practically impossible to sign staff, but it is.