• Sacked after 3 league games

PandaIsland
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I was managing dundee in the scottish championship they wanted me to win the league and latter stages of the cup. I start of amazing in the cup [its like a table and then goes into knockout rounds] I win every match in the table first knockout round I get livingston, the board and fans predicted I would loose, I loose and then the board ask for a meeting i go, i compromise [do better next season] not good enough, i say the only other postive thing avaialbe have some faith in me they say no and sack me

tldr, board wanted to get far in cup, i loose knockout round against big team board fans expected me to loose, i do loose and get sacked after 3 league games

also straight after you get sacked from the meeting and get out of that screen if you press back it goes back to the end of the meeting but then you cant go back to the main menu if you press summary it glitches out and stays on the same screen

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

34 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, could you please provide us with a save file (and name it) that is before the match vs Livingston, thank you.

I have uploaded it, its called 

• Steven Gerrard - Dundee (v02) FOR SI.fm

@Zachary WhyteThis is the exact same issue I had as Livingston Manager, I just made a post. Qualified out the group and then came up against Hearts, not favourites to win the tie. Was beaten and then didn't have any opportunity to defend my job and got the same response options as PandaIsland.

1. A club like livingston/dundee would make this decision in real life - completely unrealstic

2. I'd consider getting beyond the group as latter stages in Scotland 

P.S Livingston literally getting knocked out this in the L16 to Dundee Utd - no sacking 

I have uploaded my file as LivingstonSackingCup.fm

Edited by crawfordcallum03

1 hour ago, crawfordcallum03 said:

@Zachary WhyteThis is the exact same issue I had as Livingston Manager, I just made a post. Qualified out the group and then came up against Hearts, not favourites to win the tie. Was beaten and then didn't have any opportunity to defend my job and got the same response options as PandaIsland.

1. A club like livingston/dundee would make this decision in real life - completely unrealstic

2. I'd consider getting beyond the group as latter stages in Scotland 

P.S Livingston literally getting knocked out this in the L16 to Dundee Utd - no sacking 

I have uploaded my file as LivingstonSackingCup.fm

:lol: