• Season Tickets

MarvelousBirch4
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Ive been managing in Northern Ireland for 27 seasons now and for whatever reason our season ticket sales never increase as much as they really should. We are the number one club in Europe yet we are still only selling around 3.5k season tickets. The season ticket waiting list around 65k, so this is huge issue for growth in the smaller divisions/nations. Another niche rule should also be added in the SPFL Trust Trophy should a comp you can register for or give it a miss, its a glorified friendly competition for my under 18s now lol a20f3edbeaf754d6ad274e6ec9104cf0.png

11a80297591431dc89da747ae396910a.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could you provide your save file please and we can investigate the season ticket issue? 

Afraid there wouldn't be anything to change re. the SPFL trust trophy, the format is akin to real life, regardless of how successful one of the clubs become :D

Same save file not sure if I need to reupload it or nto, the other issue with the SPFL is that it causes major fixture congestion 3 games consistently in a week. The format I understand but also dont in a way because if you consider the top teams in Scotland they dont play in it unless they get relegated. So in a way it should be optional when hitting a certain league rep/club rep.   SAve file is Jimmy Bullard - kit clash delete  take two .fm

• Administrators

Thank you for this, we'll investigate but have to stress that any changes will only be actioned ahead of FM24. 

On 07/07/2023 at 10:45, Kyle Brown said:

Thank you for this, we'll investigate but have to stress that any changes will only be actioned ahead of FM24. 

No totally get that just wanted fixes ideally for next years game, so I dont face this headache again haha. Thank you so much for your help!